After deploying a package to the target environment where the workflow contains a get library reference step, the SharePoint URL is incorrect for this step. The URL opening is the one for the source environment where the package was created, instead of the target environment where the package was deployed.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update FP3 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update FP3 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
After installing this Fix Pack, you need to delete the workflow in the designer and re-open it. This forces the layout to be regenerated.