This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When the Navigate to Form rule is used, and parameter values are passed to the parameters on the form that is being navigated to, an invalid dependency error appears on the rule.
Dependency errors are visible on the rule.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP47 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP47 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.