When the method type of a reference created in a K2 workflow is empty, the workflow is not available for selection in Package and Deployment.
The following error is visible in the host server logs: "Error","DeploymentServer".
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update FP7 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
After installing the fix pack, you need to open and re-deploy the workflow. You can then create your package via Package and Deployment.