When trying to package a workflow with a Create Reference step that uses the Get Attachments or Get Attachments List method of a SharePoint list attachments SmartObject, an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “[Workflow Name]' Process is referencing the 'ID;LinkFilename' property on the '[Attachments SmO Name]' SmartObject that could not be found".
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.3) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.3) FP12 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.3) FP12 to apply the fix.
- You need to clear the browser cache.
After applying the fix pack, new workflows will function correctly. For workflows in error state you need to follow these steps:
- Open the workflow for editing.
- Click on the Create Reference step and allow it to reconfigure.
- Deploy the workflow again. You will now be able to package the workflow.