When you load a workflow from a KPRX file and attempt to drag a SmartField from the context browser to a Task Step email reminder in rich text editor, an error occurs in the browser console and only the text ‘smartfield’ is added to the email body.
The following error occurs in the browser console: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘scrollToElement’ of undefined”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download and install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP20 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update FP20 to apply the fix.
- You need to refresh the browser cache.
You have to re-open the workflow from either the deployed KPRX version or the design version.