An error occurs when attempting to create a package containing a K2 Studio Workflow with SmartForms integration.
The following error occurs: “Process is referencing the 'Changed Rule' Unknown that could not be found”.
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3)
||Fix Pack 44
||Fix Pack 16
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
After installing the fix pack, you need to:
- Open the affected workflow.
- Re-run the Start activity.
- Deploy the workflow.
- Re-package the workflow.