When you use a List Item Reference step in a K2 Workflow, and the SharePoint list contains sub folders, the values for the subfolders return incorrectly as “System.String” instead of the actual value.
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3)
||Fix Pack 16
||Fix Pack 21
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- Regenerate the SmartObject used in the item reference. Note regenerating the SmartObject removes any customization made to the SmartObject.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.