When you create a K2 Application from a SharePoint list or library on a Polish SharePoint site, and you select to generate Forms, an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “The requested item ‘ID’ cannot be found in the collection”.
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3)
||Fix Pack 17
||Fix Pack 22
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- Open the K2 Application, click on New and Generate Forms.
- The Forms will now generate successfully.