The Azure AD application proxy uses a connector service running on an internal server to establish an outbound connection to Azure, and inbound connections to the internal K2 REST broker. Follow these steps to install and configure the AAD app proxy connector.
- Navigate to https://portal.azure.com and sign in as a tenant administrator.
- Select Azure Active Directory from the left vertical link list.
- Select Application proxy from the link list displayed in the next blade.
- If required, create a new connector group to contain the new connector.
- Click on Download connector service to download the connector installer.
- Connect to the internal server that you intend to use to host the app proxy connector service. Then run the downloaded connector service installer.
- When prompted to sign in to Azure, do so with a user that has permissions to create connectors.
- After refreshing the Application proxy page in the Azure portal, you should now see the internal server FQN listed. If the connector is not listed in the correct group, change the assigned connector group by clicking on the connector in the list.