When you browse pages in K2 Management related to users, only the username is displayed and not the label the user belongs to. This is noted in the following locations in K2 Management:
- User > Roles
- User > Out of Office
- Workflow > Server Rights
- Workflow > Server Rights > Workflows > [Workflow name] > Rights
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3) April 2020 Cumulative Update
||K2 Platform Classic(5.4)
||Fix Pack 12
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
After installing the fix pack, the label for the user will now display. For example, K2, SQL, etc. See example below: