When you generate a PDF file on mobile devices, details on the file is cut off and a scrollbar is visible.
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3) April 2020 Cumulative Update
||K2 Platform Classic(5.4)
||Fix Pack 12
||Fix Pack 10
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- After installing the Fix Pack, navigate to K2 Management > Integration > Service Instances and edit the PDF converter service instance, change the removeMobileStyling setting to true. Note you will only see the new setting when you edit the service instance for the second time. This is by design. The other option is to create a new PDF converter service instance.
- Restart the K2 Server.
- Re-generate the PDF file.