When you generate a PDF file on mobile devices, details on the file is cut off and a scrollbar is visible.
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3) April 2020 Cumulative Update
||K2 Platform Classic(5.4)
||Fix Pack 12
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- After installing the Fix Pack, navigate to K2 Management > Integration > Service Instances and edit the PDF converter service instance, change the removeMobileStyling setting to true.
- Restart the K2 Server.
- Re-generate the PDF file.