This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Now available: May 2017 Cumulative Update
We are always striving to find new ways to improve K2 products for our customers. As part of this effort, we will periodically release cumulative updates with code fixes for the K2 4.7 release.
What is a Cumulative Update?
As new code fixes are developed for the K2 4.7 release, cumulative updates will be created periodically to roll-up all available fixes.
Some things to understand about these updates:
- No new features will be released in a cumulative update.
- Customers must have an active maintenance agreement to receive a cumulative update.
- This includes a single installer that will update all installed K2 4.7 components.
- Cumulative updates must be installed on every machine (server or client).
- Cumulative Updates are truly cumulative, so the latest released update will include all previously released code fixes on K2 4.7.
- The End-of-Life support date for K2 4.7 does not change with each cumulative update release.
What is in this update?
All of the previously released updates, including the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update and previously released fix packs, are included in the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update. For more details on the code fixes available in this update, please see the Release Notes at KB001888.
K2’s latest support policies are described in more detail in the K2 Product Support and Release Strategy, located at http://help.k2.com/k2releasestrategy.
Please contact your K2 Account Manager should you have any specific questions.
K2 Product Team