Now available: K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update
We are always striving to find new ways to improve K2 products for our customers. As part of this effort, we will periodically release cumulative updates with code fixes for the K2 product releases.
What is a Cumulative Update?
As new code fixes are developed for the K2 Five (5.0) release, cumulative updates will be created periodically to roll-up all available fixes.
Some things to understand about these updates:
- No new features will be released in a cumulative update.
- Customers must have an active maintenance agreement to receive a cumulative update.
- This includes a single installer that will update all installed K2 components.
- Cumulative updates must be installed on every machine (server or client).
- Cumulative Updates are truly cumulative, so the latest released update will include all previously released code fixes on K2 Five (5.0).
- The End-of-Life support date for K2 Five does not change with each cumulative update release.
What is in this update?
All of the previously released fix packs are included in the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update. For more details on the code fixes available in this update, please see the Release Notes at KB002658. You can download this Cumulative Update from the K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
K2’s latest support policies are described in more detail in the K2 Product Support and Release Strategy, located at http://help.k2.com/k2releasestrategy.
Please contact your K2 Account Manager should you have any specific questions.
K2 Product Team