This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
Update only your K2 Core Components from K2 Core 4.611 to K2 Core 4.7
Before You Begin
Please see documentation below:
- Run the setup.exe (K2 1. K2 blackpearl (4.16060.2000.3)) with K2Service account as administrator
- You will possibly be prompted to install .Net 4.6.1, please install this and reboot the environment
- After the install and reboot of .Net 4.6.1
- Run the setup.exe (K2 1. K2 blackpearl (4.16060.2000.3)) with K2Service account as administrator again.
- Then click next and this will start the update of the components