This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
How do I select K2 Trust for Azure AD as the default login for the users?
Before You Begin
We recommend that you use the K2 Service Account for this task.
K2 Blackpearl 4.6.11 or early.
- a. In K2 Designer, go to System > Management > Security > Forms > Manage Issuers
- b. Edit the 'K2 Azure AD' entry, set 'Use for Login' to true
Starting with K2 Blackpearl 4.7, the Manage Issuers system form is now part of the new K2 Management page.
- a. Navigate to the new K2 Management Page.
- b. Go to Authentication > Claims > Issuers.
- c. Edit the 'K2 Azure AD' entry, set 'User for Login' to true.
After this, you can set Window STS login to false.