This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
- OS development server updated from 2008 R2 to 2012 R2
- blackpearl and SmartForms servers run fine but workspace cannot be accessed
Server Error in '/Workspace' application
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.Framework, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Source File: ..\K2 blackpearl\Workspace\Site\web.config Line: 74
- Check the "Enable 32-Bit Applications" parameter in IIS > Application Pools > K2 workspace > Advanced Settings. It should be disabled. If not, disabling 32-bit support on the application pool might resolve the issue as K2 Workspace only supports 64-bit: https://help.k2.com/blackpearl/support-matrix-archive#64bit
- See https://www.iis.net/configreference/system.applicationhost/applicationpools/applicationpooldefaults
- Reconfigure finally fixed the issue