This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Invalid data type is supplied in the 'Revert' statement. A severe error occurred on the current command when searching on picker control
And also when you click on the OK
After further inspection of other Service Instances the Authentication Mode was set to Service Account and the problematic Service Instance was set to impersonate.
- Confirm that the K2 Service account has permission on the Database.
- Update the service instance on SQL to use the Service Account and not impersonated.
- Update the Native SQL Execution property to false - Refresh the service instance with the SmartObject Tester Tool.
- Refresh the affected SmartObject > Category
- Reload the view and the picker control displays the desired results.