This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
After transferring a K2 Connect service object from an older version to a new server using K2 connect 4.7.1, or after upgrading K2 connect to 4.7.1, K2 connect SmartObjects starts returning an "Input string was not in a correct format" error.
- When testing the BAPI method in Test Cockpit, the same "Input string was not in a correct format" error appears
- The error will not appear if you leave the input parameters empty
- The error only appears for a method that accepts complex objects (eg. XML)
- No such error occurs with previous versions of K2 Connect.
- Launch your K2 Connect Administration tool
- Click on Settings
- Click on Configure Destinations
- Right-click on your SAP destination, and select Destinations > Modify
- Add DELTA=0 in the connection string: e.g ASHOST=126.96.36.199 SYSNR=00 CLIENT=500 LANG=EN DELTA=0 USER=user PASSWD=pass
- Click OK to save the updated connection string
- Test your destination to make sure there are no errors in the connection string.