This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
The error "Server error in '/api/odata' appears when using the K2 Management - API - OData SmartObject application.
There was an issue in the environment that caused the Odata service instance not to start. Refreshing the service instance did not resolve the issue.
The issue was resolved following the steps below. Some of the steps may resolve the issue in your environment.
• Refresh from vanity (failed)
• Refresh from kuid (failed)
• Refreshed Workflow API directly, outside Management (succeeded)
• Refreshed OData API directly, outside Management (failed)
• Turned off OData through kuid (succeeded)
• Turned on OData through kuid (succeeded).