This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
The static drop-down list positioned at the very end of the form behaves erratically when opened from an iPad.
- The form hosts multiple views and requires scrolling to go through the content
- The drop-down list is inside a view placed at the bottom of the form:
- There is no issue when clicking on the control to choose an item the first time the form has loaded:
- However, once an item has been selected, it will cut a part of the control:
- Clicking outside won't cascade the control:
This issue has been resolved in the latest 4.6.11 Smartforms roll-up patch. Kindly log a ticket to K2 Support referencing this KB article to request the fix.