This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
You are unable to create a package due to an error on a form.
'[Form]' Form is referencing the 'Control with Guid: [ID]' property on the '[View]' View that could not be found.
- There were no ALM errors on the form or the view specified on the Validation Details.
- All the affected rules were pointing to the "then specify edit state for View and Form controls" action.
Please complete the following steps:
- Go through each of the rules indicated on the Validation Details
- Configure the "then specify edit state for View and Form controls"
- Update a control and revert it.
E.g. Change a control from Read-Only to Editable, then back to Read-Only
- Click on OK, and then Finish the form
- Check the form back in
- Open Package and Deployment to create a new package including the form.