This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
The K2 icons (Application, Report, Worklist) appears to be missing in the ribbon for a particular list/library:
K2 was activated to this site and is working for other lists/libraries of the same site.
The list view on the default page (seen below) when you click on a list/library is actually a webpart. If the 'Toolbar Type' setting of this webpart is set to 'No Toolbar' or 'Summary Toolbar'; this will also hide the K2 icons in the ribbon.
1. Navigate to the list/library in question.
2. Go to the Site Actions gear icon; this will have an 'Edit page' option:
3. Edit the 'List Views' webpart that is on this page OR navigate to the 'Web Part' tab > 'Web Part Properties' setting.
4. There will be a 'Toolbar Type' drop-down:
5. Change this to 'Full Toolbar' or 'Show Toolbar' and apply the change, to un-hide the K2 icons: