Client event notifications are not sent out and an error message appears.
The following error is logged when the issue occurs:
"Error","MessageBus","61012","ConnectionError","ExchangeWebServicesOrigin","61012 Exception from message source firstname.lastname@example.org: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
These steps are applicable to K2 environments integrated with Exchange On-Premise.
- Open the Connection String Editor in [\K2 blackpearl\Host Server\Bin]:
- Choose any of the EWS Exchange connection strings on the left panel:
- On the right panel, copy the value of the URL Connection String Property:
- Open this URL on the browser and ensure that there are no certificate errors or warnings:
- If any errors appear, please raise this with your Exchange Server admin.