This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
The error below appears when executing a List method of a SQL Service SmartObject.
The OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI11" for linked server "[SERVER]" does not contain the table "[TABLE]". The table either does not exist or the current user does not have permissions on that table.
All other methods (eg. Create, Save, Delete) are able to be executed except for the List method.
To resolve this issue, please complete the following from either of these components:
From the K2 Management Site:
- Go to Integration > Service Instances
- Select the service instance
- Click on Edit
- Under Service Keys, set Use Native SQL Execution to false
- Click on OK to update the service instance
From the SmartObject Service Tester:
- Go to ServiceObject Explorer > SQL Server Service > [Service Instance]
- Right-click on the service instance
- Select Edit Service Instance
- Set Use Native SQL Execution to false
- Click on Next to update the service instance