This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
You might receive the following error when trying to access Domains in K2 Management:
"An item with the same key has been added".
- This issue is related to the HostServer.SecurityLabel table in the database.
- Duplicate labelnames might exist in the ROLEINIT XML for the above table.
- Modifying the ROLEINIT XML resolves the issue.
To troubleshoot the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Select the table "HostServer.SecurityLabel" table in the database, select the XML under ROLEINIT, select the first line (starting with ) and copy to a notepad
- Identify if there are any duplicate LOGLEVEL's and LOGSIZE's or any other fields
- Modify the ROLEINIT XML accordingly
- Run the following query against the K2 database:
SET RoleInit = '[paste modified ROLEINIT XML here]'
WHERE SecurityLabelName = 'K2'
Restart the K2 Service
The issue should now be resolved.