This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
When executing the List method against an Azure SQL database, the following error appears:
All methods execute successfully, except for the List method.
To resolve the issue, please complete the following steps:
1. On the SmartObject service tester tool, find the service instance of your database under 'SQL Server Service'
2. Right-click on it and 'Edit Service Instance'
3. Change the 'Use Native SQL Execution - Required' = false
4. Click 'Next' and then 'Update'
5. Test the execution of the List method again.