This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When executing the List method against an Azure SQL database, the following error appears:
All methods execute successfully, except for the List method
To resolve the issue, please complete the following steps:
1. On the SmartObject service tester tool, find the service instance of your database under 'SQL Server Service'
2. Right-click on it and 'Edit Service Instance'
3. Change the 'Use Native SQL Execution - Required' = false
4. Click 'Next' and then 'Update'
5. Test the execution of the List method again.