This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
When opening the K2 for SharePoint App
deployed on the App Catalog, you are redirected to a blank page.
Running a network trace shows that a 401 Unauthorized error is returned when opening the K2 for SharePoint App.
You can resolve this issue by configuring a loopback check on your SharePoint Central Admin and WFE servers using the steps below:
- Open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Check if you have an entry with a name equal to DisableLoopbackCheck
- If you do, ensure that Data = 1
- If not, please add it as follows:
Close the Registry Editor
Restart the server.
- Right-click on Lsa
- Select New > DWORD
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck
- Right-click on DisableLoopbackCheck
- Select Modify...
- Assign a value of 1
- Click on OK