When opening the K2 for SharePoint App deployed on the App Catalog, you are redirected to a blank page.
Running a network trace shows that a 401 Unauthorized error is returned when opening the K2 for SharePoint App.
You can resolve this issue by configuring a loopback check on your SharePoint Central Admin and WFE servers using the steps below:
- Open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Check if you have an entry with a name equal to DisableLoopbackCheck
- If you do, ensure that Data = 1
- If not, please add it as follows:
Close the Registry Editor
Restart the server.
- Right-click on Lsa
- Select New > DWORD
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck
- Right-click on DisableLoopbackCheck
- Select Modify...
- Assign a value of 1
- Click on OK