This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
- When attempting to delete the workflow using the SharePoint UI and clicking yes on the confirmation, the workflow still exists.
- When attempting to delete the workflow in K2 Designer, it is also not possible.
"Server Error: SmartObject property K2_Int_SiteUrl is a required property for selected method GetDesignerData. Value must be set."
- When attempting to edit the workflow, the following error is displayed:
If a workflow was created and deployed using the K2 for Sharepoint user interface, and the Deployed Versions of the Workflow is then deleted using K2 Management or K2 Workspace Management, the issue will occur.
To resolve the issue, please perform the following steps:
- Access the K2 Application page for the same SharePoint List/Library
- Create a new workflow
- In the top menu, select Open > From Workflow Library and import the workflow with the same name as the List/Library
- Deploy the workflow
- Should you still need to delete the workflow, select the workflow in the K2 for SharePoint Application Screen and click Delete.
Note: When a Workflow created using the K2 for SharePoint User Interface needs to be deleted, please also delete it using K2 for SharePoint User Interface.