On K2 Five, an error appears in the HostServer logs or console indicating that Message Queuing has not been installed. This seems to imply Message Queuing is required on the K2 server.
However, Message Queuing (MSMQ) is no longer a required component in K2 Five. For more information on this, please refer to https://help.k2.com/kb002045.
- The error is logged after the K2 service has been started.
- This error is most likely to occur on a fresh install of K2 Five, and MSMQ was previously installed on the machine.
To resolve this please do the following:
- Create a backup of your K2HostServer.exe.config
- Edit your K2HostServer.exe.config, and remove the following keys:
- Restart your K2 blackpearl service.