This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
When installing K2 Service Object Designer, K2 Connect installer displays the following error:
- K2 core is already installed.
- K2 blackpearl for Visual Studio component is already installed, and verified.
To resolve this issue please do the following:
- Run the K2 blackpearl installer.
- Select the Modify option.
- Select the K2 Studio component.
- Go through the rest of the wizard to install K2 Studio.
- Run the K2 Connect installer, and install the K2 Service Object Designer again.