This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
When trying to open Project Solution in Visual Studio, nothing is being loaded.
You may get the following error:
- The solution could be opened before.
- This may occur if you have recently performed an upgrade on your client components.
- Creating a new K2 Project and workflow also resulted in the same issue: blank windows, with nothing being shown in Solution Explorer.
To resolve this, please do the following:
- Run the following command on your Visual Studio command prompt:
- If the above does not work, then delete or rename this folder and restart Visual Studio:
The version of Visual Studio you have is specified by the number.
Visual Studio 2013 is 12.0
Visual Studio 2015 is 14.0
Visual Studio 2017 is 15.0