When trying to open Project Solution in Visual Studio, nothing is being loaded.
You may get the following error:
- The solution could be opened before.
- This may occur if you have recently performed an upgrade on your client components.
- Creating a new K2 Project and workflow also resulted in the same issue: blank windows, with nothing being shown in Solution Explorer.
To resolve this, please do the following:
- Run the following command on your Visual Studio command prompt:
- If the above does not work, then delete or rename this folder and restart Visual Studio:
The version of Visual Studio you have is specified by the number.
Visual Studio 2013 is 12.0
Visual Studio 2015 is 14.0
Visual Studio 2017 is 15.0