When opening K2 Studio, you receive an error similar to the following:
"Root Element Missing Picture in my screenshots folder."
- You are unable to open K2 Studio.
- An XML error appears when accessing K2 Studio.
To resolve this please do the following:
- Ensure that K2 Studio is closed.
- Rename the K2StudioProfileConfiguration.config file in C:\Users\YourAccount\AppData\Local\SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc\K2\K2studio to config.bak
- Open K2 Studio again, this should recreate the file.
- If this doesn't work, check if the file is properly formatted. (Make a copy and rename the copy to .xml, see if IE renders it without XML formatting errors.)