This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
The user is not able to access the SmartObject in the workflow reference under "Context Browser" after upgrading the K2 Cloud site. The user does not have the ability to select a task user.
1. SmartObject unavailable in Workflow reference.
2. Context Browser doesn’t contain the SmartObject.
3. The user is unable to select a task.
1. Please log a K2 Support ticket.
2. Add your KUID and the runtime URL(s) to the ticket.
3. Fixpack 8 will be applied to resolve this issue.