This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
The K2 Workflows menu item is missing from the Ellipses on SharePoint List Items
. It may exist on some other site collections or sites.
No K2 Workflows option when clicking the ellipses on a List Item.
The issue can occur when the site is out of sync with the app. We will want to re-sync the app.
- Remove the App from the site using Manage App deployments. You can try re-deploying the app and re-activating to see if the issue may have been resolved.
- If the above step did not resovle the issue, we will want to re-sync the app in the App Catalog. Navigate to the App Catalog and go to Site Contents.
- Remove the K2 for SharePoint app from site contents. Your K2 Artifacts will not be deleted or moved.
- Add the app back to Site Contents.
- Re-deploy the app from the App Catalog, Manage App Deployments.
- Re-activate the site from the site itself.
- Navigate to Site Contents
- Click the K2 for SharePoint App
- Click Activate Site Collection.