This article explains how to configure the K2.netT 2003 Workspace and all its web services to run on the same IIS site as Microsoft® SharePoint. You can create a SharePoint site as a template, which can then be used in the K2.netT 2003 Studio as a template when creating a new Workspace.
|A. Exclude the path of your K2V3 folder which contains the Workspace site, in the SharePoint Central Administration by doing the followi|
- Click on "Start" and browse to the "SharePoint Central Administration" link (this will be located in either the "Administrative Tools" or the "SharePoint Portal Server" sub-headings).
- On the "Central Administration" page, under the "Virtual Server Configuration" section, select "Configure Virtual Server Settings"
- On the "Virtual Server List" page, select the virtual server that you want to configure
- On the "Virtual Server Settings" page, under the "Virtual Server Management", select "Define Managed Paths"
- In the Add a New Path section, type the path that you want to exclude in the Path box (Namely: K2V3)
- Click Excluded Path, and then click OK
|B. Create a Web.config file in the K2V3 folder with the following lines:|
<td class ="codes">
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<!-- Setup the PageHandlerFactory to process all requests. This will override the SharePoint HTTPHandler. -->
<add verb="*" path="*.aspx" type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory, System.Web, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
<!-- Set the trust back to Full. WSS configures a very restrictive trust policy that does not allow most applications to run correctly. -->
<trust level="Full" originUrl="" />
<!-- Enable the modules that you must have for your program to run. If you receive the following message: Parser Error Message: The module '<moduleName>' is already in the program and cannot be added again You can remove the modules that are mentioned in the error message. The SharePoint web.config already includes the module for OutputCache and WindowsAuthentication so you do not have to add them here.
<add name="Session" type="System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule"/>
<add name="FormsAuthentication" type="System.Web.Security.FormsAuthenticationModule"/>
<add name="PassportAuthentication" type="System.Web.Security.PassportAuthenticationModule"/>
<add name="UrlAuthorization" type="System.Web.Security.UrlAuthorizationModule"/>
<add name="FileAuthorization" type="System.Web.Security.FileAuthorizationModule"/>
<!-- Enable Session for the pages -->
<pages enableSessionState="true" enableViewState="true" enableViewStateMac="true" validateRequest="false" />
SharePoint removes these lines from all the ASP.NET web applications running in the SharePoint IIS Site. These lines need to be added before the ASP.NET handlers can render the pages.
|You should now be able to view your Workspace and access all the web services that resides under the K2V3 folder. For more information please see the following KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828810/en-us|