This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After upgrading the K2 Server from 0803 to 0807, a process error occurs when the process instance is routed to an Active Directory group for approval. Specifically, no one in the Active Directory group gets assigned as an approver.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps are simplified and not all steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a new process
- Add a mail event or escalation to an activity
- In the ‘To Field’ drag an Active Directory Group name
- Deploy the process and start an instance
- The process error will then display on an associated email event
The following error message relates to this issue:
- The parameter 'addresses' cannot be an empty string. Parameter name: addresses
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx