This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When editing the “When the Form is initialized” Rule, the activity data fields are incorrectly badged in the SmartForms Rule Designer.
The dependency check analyzer (ALM) did not exclude the data fields in the Rule.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 to apply the fix which excludes the data fields in the SmartForms analyzer.
- Clear your browser’s cache.