When creating a SmartObject in K2 Designer for Visual Studio and K2 Studio, you can specify the service method bindings. When deployed and the SmartObject is opened and "finished" in the K2 Designer, the service method bindings are lost causing repeating data and a cross join where you require an inner/right/left join.
In K2 Designer for Visual Studio or K2 Studio joins are created in the service method bindings but when finishing the bindings in K2 Designer, the join details are empty and overrides the join details from the K2 Designer for Visual Studio or K2 Studio’s deployment.
The SmartObject Designer will now preserve the join details of altered methods. The join details from the original SmartObject will be copied to the new version of the SmartObject method during deployment. This will prevent the SmartObject Designer from overriding the current settings.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Close all the K2 Designer Instances.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 to apply this fix.
- Restart all the K2 Application Pools.