After upgrading to K2 4.7 on a SharePoint 2010 environment, existing and new workflows fail when a SharePoint Group was used in the workflow. For example:
- If you are a member of a SharePoint Group that has workflow start rights and you attempt to start a workflow, the workflow fails to start.
- When a SharePoint Group was used as the destination user in a workflow, you will not receive tasks to action.
K2 4.7 introduced performance changes to the way SharePoint groups are resolved.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.