This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After upgrading to K2 4.7 on a SharePoint 2010 environment, existing and new workflows fail when a SharePoint Group was used in the workflow. For example:
- If you are a member of a SharePoint Group that has workflow start rights and you attempt to start a workflow, the workflow fails to start.
- When a SharePoint Group was used as the destination user in a workflow, you will not receive tasks to action.
K2 4.7 introduced performance changes to the way SharePoint groups are resolved.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.