In a SmartForms runtime List View, when dragging a column to resize it, the column will jump to a different size than specified. In some cases, an entirely different column is affected when attempting to resize a specific column.
- Create a SmartObject with ten text Properties and generate an Editable List View.
- Edit the Editable List View and Hide one of the columns.
- Add a Button control to the toolbar.
- Add the following rule:
When Button is clicked show the hidden column.
- Finish and run the view.
- Make the column to the left of the hidden column bigger.
- Click the button.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- Clear the Browser cache.