This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
In a SmartForms runtime List View, when dragging a column to resize it, the column will jump to a different size than specified. In some cases, an entirely different column is affected when attempting to resize a specific column.
- Create a SmartObject with ten text Properties and generate an Editable List View.
- Edit the Editable List View and Hide one of the columns.
- Add a Button control to the toolbar.
- Add the following rule:
When Button is clicked show the hidden column.
- Finish and run the view.
- Make the column to the left of the hidden column bigger.
- Click the button.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- Clear the Browser cache.