This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Navigating from one Form to another, while calling the View Load method, and setting another View's control properties, causes the View control properties being set to be incorrectly marked with the dependency icon (badged) in the SmartForms Rule Designer.
- Open K2 Designer.
- Create a SmartObject and generate an Item View, List View, and a Form.
- Create another Form, on the initialize rule navigate to the generated Form. Execute the Item View load command, and set the other View’s Control value.
- Save the changes in the Rule Designer.
- Click OK.
- Notice the icon of the rule and in the Output mappings screen.
- Create an unbound View with a data label and button.
- Add an expression to the data label.
- Add a rule, when the button is clicked set the data label properties and map a value.
- Finish the rule and the View.
- Design a Form using the above View.
- Edit the inherited View rule and add a set control properties action.
- Select the data label control and configure.
- In the target mappings, click the ellipsis for expressions and select the expression in the list and click OK.
- Save the rule.
- Notice that the rule has a dependency icon and is in error.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.