When no paging is specified in the K2 Worklist, only the first nineteen worklist items return instead of all the worklist items.
- Execute a workflow to create more than nineteen worklist items for a user.
- Open the K2 Worklist and ensure no paging is specified.
- Note that only the first nineteen worklist items are returned.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.