This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
On a Form, when dropping a SmartObject field onto an e-mail rule, the tokens are incorrectly marked with the dependency icon (badged) in the SmartForms Rule Designer.
The SmartObject field name was used to validate the tokens instead of the GUID.
- Create a SmartObject.
- Create a View.
- Drop a Picker control onto the View and link the control to the SmartObject.
- Save the View.
- Add the View onto a Form.
- Add a send e-mail rule.
- Configure the rule to contain a SmartObject property, pulled from the Picker control SmartObject.
- Save changes in the Rule designer.
- Click OK.
- Edit and configure the rule that has been added.
- Note the dependency icon (badging) of all the SmartObject tokens in the e-mail rule.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.