When adding another SmartObject Server type to the default environment library in K2 Workspace> Management Console> Environment Library, and attempting to deploy a workflow package using K2 Package and Deployment, an error occurs.
Error message states: “Missing environment variable”.
The SmartObjectFields DisplayName was used instead of the FieldName, which caused a string with "(Default)" at the end to be passed in.
- Create a workflow containing a SmartObject event.
- Deploy the workflow.
- Create a K2 package using K2 Package and Deployment.
- Browse to K2 Workspace> Management Console> Environment Library and add another SmartObject Server type.
- Try and deploy the package you created (make sure under the selected workflow you select create new version).
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Install the K2 4.7 February 2017 Cumulative Update.
- Get the K2 4.7 February Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 February Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.