When moving a button with a rule to a different column or row on a Form, attempting to delete the row or column that is now empty results in a warning message indicating that there are still dependencies, which is incorrect as the row or column is empty.
The error message states “The row has the following dependencies”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP11 to apply the fix.
- Clear your browser cache.