This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When moving a button with a rule to a different column or row on a Form, attempting to delete the row or column that is now empty results in a warning message indicating that there are still dependencies, which is incorrect as the row or column is empty.
The error message states “The row has the following dependencies”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP11 to apply the fix.
- Clear your browser cache.