When using a Merge in a For Each loop configuration in a workflow designed in K2 Designer, an infinite loop is created which results in the workflow staying in a running state.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- Re-deploy the workflow before starting a new instance.