When configuring the Picker control to use a SmartObject's Get Users method to return data, and the SmartObject contains a large number of users, an error occurs at runtime.
The error message states “Index was outside of the bounds of the array.”
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.