This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When an Editable List View contains a rule, “When a control on the View raises an event, apply the changes made to the row”, clicking the control selected in the rule creates an additional blank row on the View.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.