When the machine hosting the K2 server is configured in workgroup mode, designing a form with Anonymous authentication and using this form to start a workflow, results in an error when the workflow starts.
The error states: “Server is not configured for Windows Authentication”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP6 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP6 to apply the fix.
- Add the following entry to <appSettings> section in the [INSTALLDIR]\K2 smartforms Runtime\ web.config file:
Refresh the browser cache.
- <add key=”NonIntegratedSecurityLabels”value=”K2SQL”/>
- <add key=”ExplictAuthUser”value=”SQLUser”/>
- <add key=”ExplictAuthUserPassword”value=”Password”/>