This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When the machine hosting the K2 server is configured in workgroup mode, designing a form with Anonymous authentication and using this form to start a workflow results in an error when the workflow starts.
The error states that: “Server is not configured for Windows Authentication”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP4 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP4 to apply the fix.
- Add the following entry to <appSettings> section in the [INSTALLDIR]\K2 smartforms Runtime\ web.config file:
Refresh the browser cache.
- <add key=”NonIntegratedSecurityLabels”value=”K2SQL”/>
- <add key=”ExplictAuthUser”value=”MachineName\AdminUser”/>
- <add key=”ExplictAuthUserPassword”value=”Password”/>